Costs depend on your choice of journey styles, from fully independent for budget-conscious and adventurous travellers, to fully escorted with premium-quality accommodation and inclusions.
Independent / Weekly departure:
Designed to depart any week and includes the bare minimum of transport and budget accommodation, with arrival transfer and visa requirements. The minimum required to legally obtain a visa.
- GRAND TRANS SIBERIAN WITH ROMANOFFS & TARTASAN -price available soon
- TRANS SIBERIAN CLASSIC – from €1944 pp twin share
- TRANS MONGOLIAN CLASSIC – from €1985 pp twin share
- GOLDEN RING TRANS MONGOLIAN – from €2583 pp twin share
- THE ROMANOFF TRANS MONGOLIAN JOURNEY – from €2438 pp twin share
- GRAND TRANS MONGOLIAN WITH ROMANOFFS & TARTASAN – price available soon
- TRANS MONGOLIAN EXPRESS – from €1066 pp twin share
- TRANS MANCHURIAN EXPRESS – from €1225 pp twin share
- TRANS MANCHURIAN WITH LAKE BAIKAL AND IRKUTSK – from €1960 pp twin share
- BAM TRANS-SIBERIAN JOURNEY – from €2190 pp twin share
Guided / Weekly Departure:
This style means you are met at each stop and have private guided sightseeing guided. Also, many more inclusions and different accommodation level choices.
- GRAND TRANS SIBERIAN WITH ROMANOFFS & TARTASAN – price on application
- TRANS SIBERIAN CLASSIC – from €3670 pp twin share
- GOLDEN RING TRANS MONGOLIAN – price on application
- THE ROMANOFF TRANS MONGOLIAN JOURNEY – price on application
- GRAND TRANS MONGOLIAN WITH ROMANOFFS & TARTASAN – price on application
- TRANS MANCHURIAN WITH LAKE BAIKAL AND IRKUTSK – price on application
- THE SILK ROUTE CHINA:KAZAKSTAN:UZBEKISTAN:MOSCOW & BEYOND – from €3540 pp twin share
- BAM TRANS-SIBERIAN JOURNEY – price on application
Private Train Fully Guided:
See our dedicated site for the private train journeys we offer through China Mongolia, Russia and the Orient on the Tsar’s Gold and the Oriental Silk Road trains
NOTES for Independent and guided weekly departures:
* All prices are in EUR € or US$ (as shown)- the currencies used by relevant countries for their costings. We deal with people all over the world. Quoting one currency is cheaper and more stable.
* All prices are per person.
* Twin = two persons travelling together in a 4 berth cabin. Does not mean two berth train cabins.
* Upgrade to 2 berth. = We quote for upgrade to a two berth train cabin. Where there are no 2 berths you
buy out the remaining 2 berths.
* Single = When we quote a price for one person travelling this does not mean a single berth, or sole use of two berth cabin on the train. There are no single berths.
* Prices are based on certain trains (ie numbers) and class type being available. On many routes there are different fare levels within the standard 4 berth cabins available.
Yes, it can get complicated, but we are used to it!
All options allow full customisation. You can vary the itinerary within the limits of timetables.